Re: NTLK Help!

From: RAV (robert@varnam.com)
Date: Wed Jul 26 2000 - 22:20:05 CDT

Ok so that first request for help was not all that clear.
I have a 2100, and I have purchased a 3com model # 3C589D card .
Then loaded the Farallon driver and downloaded the 3comaddon.pkg, it appears on the desk top as a text file with the icon of a floppy being compressed. This will not load on my newton,
I have tried StuffIt Expander™ 5.1.4 that doesn't work.
Will the PackType change it?
Does anyone have it in a mac package they can send?