NTLK ADVICE: damaged screen

From: Andrew Chen (a_s_c@compuserve.com)
Date: Mon Jul 24 2000 - 17:34:03 CDT

My Newton, in it's protective carrying case, got cracked! I don't
know how - I've had in in that BTI carrying case and dropped it
numerous times and nothing, not even a scratch, occurred before! But
now it is incredibly cracked - it looks like a bullet hit it in the
center (lacking a hole).

It still works! But it doesn't recognize the pen anymore. Is there
anything I can do to "salvage" it? I can still see the stuff on the
screen, tapping just does nothing.

I'm going to buy another one anyway, but thought this might still be
salvageable. This is an MP120b.

--
Thanks,
Andrew