NTLK New palm

From: Larry Zasitko (l.zasitko@sk.sympatico.ca)
Date: Sun Jul 23 2000 - 10:54:29 CDT

Has anyone else looked at these?
Ugly comes to mind.
Not sure where their heads are..... They say that it is smaller than the
existing and has a screen about 25% smaller, as if it needed a smaller
screen. When I bought my Palm Pilot I thought that the screen was way too
small to be useful and to make it 25% smaller would just make things worst.
I never used it so I, in the end gave it to my brother that needed some way
to keep track of contacts.
If you want small look at the rex. I can buy one here with the pcmcia card
reader for PC's for $29.95 at Cosco.

Larry