Re: NTLK Help with Farallon ethernet cards

From: thwizard (thwizard@cyberrealm.net)
Date: Sun Jul 16 2000 - 11:53:11 CDT

Dear Victor,

I have read the list and followed the thread.
I have cards with the seventh and eighth digits are not even on the list. And the work in the Newton
These are all Farallon cards (as indicated by the EA*0000C5 digits) and they were all purchased as PN895 systems at the same time.

Seventh and eighth digits on cards I know work:

BD
92
81
CO (could be C0 (zero))

All of these cards are the PN: 16-0035-000 REV:A cards

Seventh and eighth digits on cards I know do not work: (These cards were purchased for another application in late '99 after Farallon stated they would not be compatible with the
Newton)

7B
E9
These cards do not have a "PN: XX-XXXX-XXX" numbers.

Any other clues for identifying compatibility?

Wizard

--
Tim Hoyt, Wizard  <%{=
Department of Chemistry  (W) 253 879 3833