NTLK Re: Simple Mail Doc Attachment

From: Pascal Massun (pascal.massun@skynet.be)
Date: Sat Jul 15 2000 - 04:27:55 CDT

Khaled wrote
"I received a message on simple mail that included a MS.doc attachment.
Simple mail did receive that attachment and recognized it, but it could not
display it giving the message "stationary not installed." So, is there a
way?"

Nope, not at the moment.
And the trouble is that you're stuck with it. The only option available is
to delete it.
As I have the same problem, I know. Even when you try to send it back to
your email address (in order to receive it on your desktop where you could
handle MS docs) SimpleMail gives the same message and cannot send it.

The only hope we have is that Victor Rehorst does some magic with his
NewtDump !

Pascal Massün @ Oostende.Belgium
IT Projectleader Euro 2002, KBC Bank&Insurance
"My taste is very simple, I'm always satisfied with the best."
http://users.skynet.be/ePM