NTLK eMate HWR

From: J. Miller (ymerej281@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Jul 15 2000 - 14:28:22 CDT

Greetings all-
I'm relatively new to the Newton community having gotten an eMate about
two months ago. I absolutely love the thing! I had originally bought it
to use as a portable typing device but now I'm using it as my calendar
and address book as well.

Using the keyboard is all well and good when I'm typing a paper, but
I've found that when I'm working in Dates, Names, or Notes I much rather
prefer to use the stylus. I'm doing okay with printing but it's not
nearly as consistent as my cursive (hence, the system constantly wants to
"argue" with me about my a, u, g, and y). So what I want to know is
there any way to get cursive HWR on the eMate?

My apologies if this question has made the rounds before but I couldn't
find any info in the NewtonTalk archives or the FAQ.

Thanks,
Jeremy

http://im.yahoo.com