Re: NTLK How can I delete NewtWorks-Addon - packages ?

From: Michael Manthey (Michael_Manthey@magicvillage.de)
Date: Sat Jul 15 2000 - 10:22:27 CDT

newtontalk@planetnewton.com schreibt:

>But the package seems to be somthing like an addon to WORKS , and it
>does'nt appear in the
>EXTRAS- menu !
>How can I delete such a package ?? I only want to use the
>QuickFigures-package and not the Doc(Text)-
>package and the Draw-package!
>Thanx ULF

The packages are stored in "Extras/Extensions" (Erweiterungen), not in
"Extras/Unfiled Icons" (Nicht abgelegt).
Simply keep the works.pkg.
There are two versions: one for the English MP 2xxx, one for the German
ROM.
Both differ and must not be exchanged.
The caveat applies only to the works.pkg, not to QF Exchange, Draw or
Calculations.

Michael