Re: Re: NTLK MP 130 Backlight

From: Tobias Strohe (tstrohe@jgjohnson.com)
Date: Fri Jul 14 2000 - 12:42:06 CDT

Newton Repairs: Like somebody else said: For about 175 USD you can buy a
bare bones
MP 130 "new" in the box or a used one with a bunch of extras ...
But in general: Sometime in September "Dr. Newton" is supposed to be back in
business
(please correct me, if I got the date wrong). I already sent him a 130 to
repair (would only run
on AC powersupply) and he did repair it for a good price. Maybe your
backlight is not bust,
but it just needs some work on the contacts ... until "Dr. Newton" is back
you can use your 130
without backlight (at least it works...)

Tobias.