Re: NTLK HWR (again)

From: eagle (eagle@appleonline.net)
Date: Mon Jul 10 2000 - 08:33:22 CDT

Hi Brad
I have had similar problems but my only thought is have you been into
Handwriting prefs and set up your letter shape preferences? It takes a
little while to do but does make a big difference. There is an option for a
six the way you draw it. If you tap on each letter shape it will show you
how it is drawn.
I personally have problems with capital G's. I am left handed and you can't
win them all
Richard