Re: NTLK eMate eject button

From: Michael J. Hussmann (michael@macmagazin.de)
Date: Wed Jul 05 2000 - 07:24:04 CDT

Andy Wells (teddie@tas.quik.com.au) wrote:

> I've noticed that inside the card slot there is what
> appears to be a momentary switch ( small white button ) that looks like it
> gets activated when the eject button is pushed in. Can fellow eMaters out
> there check this one out for me please.....

You mean the button (I believe it's a button -- hard to say for sure
without opening the case) at the end of the slot, about 8 millimeters
left from the apple (looking from above)? Yes, it gets depressed by the
eject button, but merely depressing the button doesn't actually eject the
card. You have to push the eject button still further to eject the card.

Michael J. Hussmann

Redaktion macmagazin
MACup Verlag GmbH
Leverkusenstrasse 54 VII