NTLK Mee too (Paul Braham)

From: Gruendel, Frank 3837 PPE-WT (Frank.Gruendel@de.heidelberg.com)
Date: Mon Jul 03 2000 - 04:34:12 CDT

>I would like to sound the same my self. I did deal with Mr. Braham and I
>have to say that he overwhelmed me by his professionalism.

Although I try to avoid "Mee too" posts: I couldn't agree more. I have
dealt with him a couple of times, and although I'm in Germany this has
with one exception been easier than buying any computer equipment next
door. The one exception wasn't his fault and has, thanks to Gary's help
and Paul's great way to do business, been handled very satisfactorily.
So, if you need cards: Buy them from Paul. He deserves it.

Frank