NTLK Newton Power supply

From: Jeff Eigenraam (macpwr@flashcom.net)
Date: Sun Jul 02 2000 - 12:08:15 CDT

How does the power supply work when plugged into the Newton ( I didn't get
one,but want too). When you have non-rechargable batteries in there it
doesn't try to recharge them does it? And if I get rechargable batteries
will it charge them when I plug the power supply in the side?
  And what about the charging cradle I've seen how does that thing work?
Does it use the 2 little metal contacts on the back bottom of the Newton?
  Oh yeah, I have a MP120 running OS2.0.
Thanks,
Jeff