NTLK Gold Tee Golf-What? Where?

From: Stephen Beesley (sbeesley@smartchat.net.au)
Date: Sun Jul 02 2000 - 08:44:07 CDT

Hi all,

I am always on the lookout for apps or games that I have not seen before, so my curiosity was aroused by the mention of "Gold Tee Golf". Can anybody tell me what this is and whether it is still available?

Speaking of lost games, I downloaded a demo of an old NOS 1.3 submarine game (not Sub Patrol) from the Newton Intelligence Hotline Server sometime ago but have since deleted it. The game reminded me a bit of DsNewt or some of the early PC Sub games. Does this ring any bells with anybody and, if so, does anybody know what it is called and whether there is a non-demo version out there somewhere?

Stephen Beesley

Sent from a Newton Message Pad 2000u
with SimpleMail 4.0