NTLK eMate

From: Mark Laflamme (doctorfunk@mail.com)
Date: Sun Feb 27 2000 - 12:25:17 EST

To NewtonTalk

I have an interest in purchasing an eMate to use as a peripheral to my Compaq PC. I need something when I am on the go to upload to my desktop at home. I understand that this eMate has the QuickFigure software from Pelican Ware. What is the best way to upload from the emate to the PC???? Should I purchase a serial cable to upload directly? OR should I purchase a fax modem to send to my fax meesenger online and download? I know its an extra step, but its not extra cost and no extra software.

With the uplpoading with a serial cable, what is a simple software package to use, even if it is just for spreadsheet?
I want to get all the information I can before I purchase this.

Many thanks

Mark Laflamme
doctorfunk@mail.com
doctorfunk@mail.com