NTLK Freezes and hangs..

From: ken (slave1@cyberway.com.sg)
Date: Sat Feb 26 2000 - 03:53:12 EST

Hi all,
I've been having some problems with my MP2K.
It only happens when I connect to the net to get my mail (Simplemail for
me!!) and open up inkspot to try to get newsgroups. Its happened a couple
of times already, my newt is in the process of getting my mail, and then it
just quits.
Goes dead and reboots. Slip tells me that a system error has occurred.
Once it happened when Simplemail was loading the modem drivers. I've got my
internet packages stored on my card. Think this is the problem?
Any other ideas? I know that heap is an issue with the MP2000, but did not
expect it to be this bad. Or do I have another problem? Most of my
packages are frozen when I connect to the net.

Thanks a ton in advance!!
ken

about us at some time. Find out why at:
http://www.evote.com