Re: NTLK Braham Memory Cards

From: Bill Davis (newton@ecity.net)
Date: Fri Feb 25 2000 - 01:36:40 EST

On 2/24/2000 8:05 PM, Daniel Wignall [mailto:dwigna10@scu.edu.au] wrote:

>what does this card do? I have an emate will this improve speed performance.
>
>daniel

It's just a normal PCMCIA memory card to add storage to your Newton (this
brand of cards only work in the 2x00 or eMate)

>>I picked one up from him a few weeks back through the info-newt and have
>>been entirely satisfied. If they're still available, you should get 'em
>>while they're hot. In fact, I think I need another one...
>>
>>Hoping to beat the rush,
>>
>>T.M.

No worries, he's still got 600 or more left, he told me about a week or
two ago. He had LOTS of 'em. I have noticed that virtually everyone
who's ordered from Paul and sent me a note saying they have (Paul's going
to make a small contribution to Info-Newt to help keep us up and running
if users mention they heard about the offer on Info-Newt) is ordering
more than one card from Paul. 2 or 3 is quite common! If I didn't
already have three 2MB cards and a 4MB, plus the 6MB he sent me for eval,
plus a 20MB card, I'd buy more too!

 - Bill

 \\ /, "Ink Different" at Info-Newt, the site for Newton PDAs
`( Info-Newt Newton news & info web site: http://www.info-newt.com/
  \ Newton FTP Software archive: ftp://ftp.info-newt.com/
   = Newton Community FAQ: http://www.info-newt.com/faq/

about us at some time. Find out why at:
http://www.evote.com