NTLK NCU disconnects

From: Kirk Manton (kirkmanton@fam.net)
Date: Thu Feb 24 2000 - 09:07:53 EST

I have a N2000 with 2100 upgrade. I use a PC desktop. NCU disconnects when I
am working on large items. It disconnects if I try and do a complete back
up, internal and 2 10mg cards. It will work on if I back up each of the
three areas separately. When I try and install the larger Newton Movies I
get this error message: "Runtime Error, Program: c:\ncu\ncu.exe abnormal
program termination". I remember recently on this list someone suggested
finding a program that slowed down the serial connection with PCs that help
stopping premature disconnection. I lost the name off that program. Would
this help my problem? Does anyone remember the name of that program?

Thanks for the help.
Kirk

about us at some time. Find out why at:
http://www.evote.com