NTLK NewtonMAD and it's originator, Kenneth Wong...

From: Gary Moody (gmoody@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Feb 21 2000 - 23:21:17 EST

Hi Guys,

I just got finished talking to Kenneth Wong, the original compiler of the
NewtonMAD archive. I thought you all would be interested in his take on the
current issues with the archive (in email thread - bottom to top- order)
He's tried to post these emails to the list, but they bounced so he asked me
to do it in his stead: