NTLK Re: Backlight Colors /Jon Glass

From: KCole (quickink@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Thu Feb 17 2000 - 13:51:23 EST

I spend alot of time in movie theaters. If I fired up a white screened
MP... I might as well just bring a flashlight along. It would cost me
less to replace after they clubbed me with it. I'd be curious to see
Amber, but I'm afraid white is right out.

Jon Green: "Wouldn't white be too brilliant for nighttime work? I mean,
if
it's totally dark, and you turn on the white backlight, the starkness of
it
would hurt, wouldn't it? Does anybody have any experience with white
backlighting? Isn't that why the lighting is green? so it isn't too
brilliant? Very curious to hear the pros and cons and whatnot..."

about us at some time. Find out why at:
http://www.evote.com