NTLK PC hosted printing program (Was: Mac hosted printing program)

From: Laurent Chardon (Chardons@sprint.ca)
Date: Thu Feb 10 2000 - 13:09:13 EST

> Laurent Chardon had, apparently, this software already working, or so I
> thought. You can get in touch with him at:
> Oups! dont' have his email address! May the real Laurent Chardon
> stands up,
> please?

The real Laurent? :)

Yes, I have the PC version working. I need a little time before I can make
it available to others (it's messy looking right now and has one or two
small bugs to be fixed) and I have to write the documentation, but other
than that it's working. I'm very busy with my day work right now, so I'm
going slowly (Sorry Laurent for not answering your previous email already...
it's coming soon, I promise)

The good news is that the program supports network printing. I wasn't going
to implement network printing right away, but from the response I got from
NTLKers it seems that network support is a very sought after feature, so I
added it in.
I expect to be working on it some more this week-end, we *might* see a
release version next week.

Laurent Chardon

--

****************************************** This month's NewtonTalk brought to you by: