Re: NTLK Newton MP120's and accessories for sale

From: Brian Zawistowski (bzawistowski@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Feb 03 2000 - 21:44:12 EST

Hi Tim,

They are both still available. BTW the 14.4 modem
worked fine in my MP2k also. Please just send me an
email confirming that you want the items and are
sending the money.

Shipping should be relatively cheap, so let's say $50
total.
 You can send me a check or money order or you might
try x.com. It's a new online bank that is giving
anyone $20 to open a
checking account and you could then transfer the money
directly to me and I will send it ASAP. Info for
x.com follows:

Just click on the link below, and sign up for an
account at X.com. It takes less than two minutes, and
we'll put $20 cash into your account to get you
started. What do you get? * FREE $20 cash deposited in
your checking account * FREE money transfers (send
money instantly to anyone's email) * No obligation, no
minimum balance, no monthly fees * Super-high interest
on any money in your checking account * FREE starter
checks, and a FREE VISA debit card. * plus, a whole
lot more! So click on this link right now, and come
get your $20!
<https://www.x.com/new_account.asp
Referrer=bzawistowski@yahoo.com>

My address is: