NTLK Newton MP120's and accessories for sale

From: Brian Zawistowski (bzawistowski@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Feb 03 2000 - 13:05:15 EST

Hi everyone,

I am getting rid of all my Newton gear and thought I
would post it here before going to auction. Please
reply to me directly if you are interested in any or
all of the items. All shipping charges to be paid by
buyer.

Newton Handstand Case - $50
        From the PDA Concepts website ( www.pda-consepts.com
): "It's unique design allows you the ability to carry
the Newton and the keyboard in a compact case (only
12" in length, 6"in width, and 3.5" in thickness)."
The case includes the Shoulder strap with pad and the
Newton Harness for an MP2K. See the website for more
details.
Newton keyboard - $35
        Keyboard is in like-new condition however I don't
have the original case or docs.
Serial Dongle - $10
4 MB Flash Card - $25
        This has seen very little use. I also will include
an additional flaky 4 Meg Card, if requested.
Century 14.4 PCMCIA modem - $10
        Original packaging, docs, cables, and software.
Works great in a MP120

Newton MP120's
        I have 5 Newton 120's with backlit screens for sale.
These units were specially made by Digital Ocean for a
multimedia guided tour project. Two of these units
have NOS 2.0. Four of the units have 2megs of memory
(including the 2 NOS 2.0) machines. I would like to
get $100 for the NOS 2.0 units and $75 for the other
2meg units and $50 for the 1 meg unit.
Backlit LCD's - $25
 I have a few backlit LCD's without the touch screen.
These could be used to upgrade existing MP120's to be
backlit.
Newton 120 parts - $15
        I also have a bunch of 120 parts including
motherboards ( with 1 meg memory), 1.3 ROMs, front and
back casings (ever wanted to give your Newt a custom
finish, rubber feet, IR windows, screws, rubber I/O
port covers, etc. I will sell these in sets
including:
        1 motherboard
        Front and back casing
        4 rubber feet, IR window, I/O port cover
        1.3 ROM
        some miscellaneous screws

Thanks,

Brian Zawistowski