[NTLK] [Admin] How’s everyone doing?

Anthony Velasco ecotone at mac.com
Wed Sep 23 12:53:37 EDT 2020

Doing well here, Grant! Although this self-isolating is getting old, it is providing more opportunity to whittle down those To-Do lists.

On the political front - it is troubling (and embarrassing) that there is no leadership here and that we have fallen into a surreal “reality tv drama” that has entertained ‘Murica for decades. Hope you all are entertained as the drama unfolds!

Good news - list member Mr. Wilson has contacted me with a donor MP for the repair parts request I made on the list recently. This list is such a great bunch of folks, and a nearly selfless and near-endless set of resources who are keeping the little green light burning!

Thanks so much!

—Tony Velasco