[NTLK] [OT] Virus research professor gets, explains Coronavirus panic

B kosmicdollop at saber.net
Thu Mar 19 18:04:52 EDT 2020

from: B Dudney, MD

The video is eleven minutes long, typical long-winded professor.

But he explains clearly it’s a tempest in a tea pot, it’s just a typical flu season, not at all unusual nor worse: Mostly the elderly and otherwise infirm succumb: Our ancestors called pneumonia the old person’s friend, helping them move on after getting the jobs done.

He blames the global panic on ignorant Chinese bureaucrats in an autocratic society.

He doesn’t get the bigger, rather not so simple nor nice agenda behind.

Nothing sells like fear.

Humanity loves drama, and ignorance is exceedingly tempting, seeming easy street.

Since he is German, his talk is in that language, but there are decent subtitles.

I have the file on my disk and backups, can send to you or upload to my web site if it gets taken down.

Just look all the fear demons in the eye and say “You silly thing, you’re wasting your time here.”
	If they return, and/or won’t shoo away, focus on whatever helps you feel trust in Life, the Divine.

And practice being healthy much as possible:.

	Maintain warm body temperature on every surface by wearing enough layers

	Consume most of daily calories before 4 PM latest
		then just carb foods like whole grains, fruits, veggies in evening
		(fat and protein foods later stress and interfere with sleep, plus promote many chronic diseases)

	Try to get as much sleep as possible before 9 PM; liver wants to be asleep by 6 PM!
		Even AMA acknowledged this crucial health practice two decades ago.

Humanity in general can use lots of prayers now .. and perhaps forever….

Fasten seat belts, promises to be some rough waters ahead, might last a while. Headless horsemen are riding, and they’re not tame.

Prayers,

B Dudney, MD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=p_AyuhbnPOI&feature=emb_logo