[NTLK] Lender Card?

Pawel Piotrowski newton at indigi.co.uk
Sun Jun 21 13:54:56 EDT 2020

> On 21 Jun 2020, at 03:44, Jim Chapman <guardsix6 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I'm having trouble getting pkgs transferred between my MacBook Pro to my Apple      Messagepad 2100.  Also, I don't have a PC with a serial port.

Hi Jim,

Next Saturday (27th) me and my friend Artur, we will make short demo of very cheap BT module which do not need any additional software (drivers etc.) on Newton and on Mac side, to connect Newton with modern MacOS. The only one cable you need is standard serial cable for Newton for PC (8-pin Mac serial <-> RS232). If you are interested, please show up on our meeting (details in ‘Global Newton Users Meetups #3’ topic, on NewtonTalk).

Cheers,
Pawel