[NTLK] Removed adhesive screen protection, what a difference

Dan dan at dbdigitalweb.com
Thu Jun 18 17:36:40 EDT 2020

A bit ago in this thread I mentioned PDA Panache and that they used to repair tips.  I contacted them, they still do, and for free.

Mail the stylus to:
PDA Panache Corp.
PO Box 577
Bellport, NY 11713
Attn: repair

I would make sure to have a letter with your return address.  And in 2-3 weeks they will have your stylus returned with a new tip.

I also found out they do not plan on carrying capacitive styli again, which I find interesting considering most new devices utilize that method.

-Dan