[NTLK] Removed adhesive screen protection, what a difference

Dan dan at dbdigitalweb.com
Wed Jun 17 01:58:22 EDT 2020

A very little bit of texture, they are more like a hard clear plastic that protects your screen and LASTS unlike most others.  https://www.nushield.com/order/Apple+Newton++/PDA  I can't recommend them high enough.  Their protectors are also great for any screen you want to protect and have them for almost everything it looks like.  I use the antiglare version which has a slight matte texture/feel.  They also can darken in bright hot sunlight just a heads up.  At one point I was outside with my Newt and thought it was my screen going dark then I realized it was the protector and no damage done as it returns once you are out of the sun.

The rubberized tips might wear more on the bare screen, but I wouldn't worry about it if you have a Nushield in place.  The feel might be a bit off with more 'drag' than a plastic tip.

-Dan