[NTLK] Are we on for Newton Saturday #2 ?

Grant Hutchinson newtontalkmessages at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 01:18:56 EDT 2020

> On Jun 14, 2020, at 9:39 AM, Morgan Aldridge <morgant at makkintosshu.com> wrote:
>
> - Discussion of Motorola Marco battery troubles (Marcos only run when
> a charged battery is connected and the batteries are difficult to
> disassemble)

Ok, I’m very interested in this discussion. (Sorry I missed the gathering.)

I have several Marco devices with unchargeable batteries and was wondering why none of them will boot up anymore. Believe it or not, I have one new-in-the-box Marco battery that I purchased on eBay last year. I have yet to attempt charging it, as I don’t really want to accidentally risk damaging it.

g.

Grant Hutchinson
NewtonTalk List Dad & Interweb Custodian