[NTLK] Serial to Bluetooth Project Question

Mark Kuberski berskyboy at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 01:27:13 EDT 2020

Hi,

I’m in the process of creating the Apple Modem (Serial to Bluetooth) Project that Pawel and Artur demoed a few weeks back.  I have a few questions.

- How did you mount the components?  Like the 3V to 5V module, or the HC 06 Bluetooth module to the board?  From the wire on the back?

- Also, is the polarity of the 5V to 3.3V step down module positive on the left for both ends and right for both ends (meaning on the same side?)

- And for the USB end (that was taken off, are the positive and negative on the outside, not part of the 4 holes in the middle?

- Where did you get the USB cable to program the HC 06 Bluetooth module, will this work?
https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B07GS8PG7C/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 <https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B07GS8PG7C/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1>

- Any updates on HC 06 Bluetooth Module info.  I bought this one.  ZS-040

I’m slowly getting better with my soldering skills too, bid shaky,

Thanks

Mark