[NTLK] Component needed for Apple Fax Bluetooth Project

Artur artur.krajewski.me at gmail.com
Sat Aug 1 03:48:08 EDT 2020

Hello Mark,

sorry for late answer but it was hard week for me.

In my case Ground is Yellow :) My wires are connected to MAX2323 module like this:

———|
—> | green
<— | orange
 + |
 - | yellow
———|

black, violet and brown are not used.

Here you can find photos of my prototype:
https://1drv.ms/f/s!AkZd9o8beIALi74IttYCrxK0ONhu-A

Best regards

Artur