[NTLK] A couple of questions...

Donna Momorella gabey8 at aol.com
Mon May 6 07:33:47 EDT 2019

So I have added a Newton 2100 to my eMate 300, as of this week.

I also got a PCMCIA SD adapter with an SD card. The Newton is telling me something is wrong with the SD card when I insert it.. Is there something I need to do with new cards before the Newton will recognize them?

While we're at it... I have tried to install the Newton connection software on my Windows 10 machine. No dice. It doesn't like it. How can I get around this and get the software to work? Darn Gremlins, lol.

 Donna
----
I make jewelry -- what's YOUR superpower? Visit Gabey's Place and Handcrafted Jewelry by Donna today!