[NTLK] Trouble with the ftdi chipset cable

Martin Ossio martinossio at yahoo.com
Fri May 3 09:08:46 EDT 2019

Thanks Rufus!

I will then order the dongle for my Mac then.

I found this one on Amazon that I will try to buy (if it is OK):

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00BUZ0K68?aaxitk=yc5VRrmgqfVUQN9dGvjJIw&pd_rd_i=B00BUZ0K68&pf_rd_p=3fade48a-e699-4c96-bf08-bb772ac0e242&hsa_cr_id=4045904490001&sb-ci-n=asinImage&sb-ci-v=https%3A%2F%2Fimages-na.ssl-images-amazon.com%2Fimages%2FI%2F51pgjPzJ%2BfL.jpg&sb-ci-a=B00BUZ0K68 <https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00BUZ0K68?aaxitk=yc5VRrmgqfVUQN9dGvjJIw&pd_rd_i=B00BUZ0K68&pf_rd_p=3fade48a-e699-4c96-bf08-bb772ac0e242&hsa_cr_id=4045904490001&sb-ci-n=asinImage&sb-ci-v=https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51pgjPzJ+fL.jpg&sb-ci-a=B00BUZ0K68>

I hope it works out-of-box, otherwise I will be in trouble!

Said that, I do have the highest regard and admiration for incredible things that can be done by soldering!

Some people are afraid of Speed, Height, near-the-Limit-situations… I have to confess I am just Very afraid of soldering!

Maybe it has something to do with the fact that in the software side, you can have a go, a zillion times usually, while soldering might not always be as forgiving.

Thanks!

Martin