[NTLK] Trouble with the ftdi chipset cable

Rufus Kohn rufuskohn at gmail.com
Thu May 2 10:39:27 EDT 2019

I bought a ftdi cable they should work on my 2100.  It is USB to a large
rectangular serial plug. I ordered another cable large rectangular to small
round cable. When it arrives I'll let you know if it works.
You will need an extra dongle that fits to the female plug on the device.

Best regards

Rufus