[NTLK] I’m torn...

Kate Case kate.case at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 19:09:24 EDT 2019

I’ve got my new iPad mini ordered. I LOVE my Apple Pencil and use it with iPad Pro already, mainly for drawing. There are so many good apps for drawing/painting and note taking. The functionality of the iPad mini combined with the Pencil is going to leave your Newton in the dust I think
Rather annoyingly, I only recent bought an iPad mini 4 and have been using it with a 3rd party stylus. Which hasn’t been a very satisfactory experience. My favourite art app Procreate doesn’t have palm rejection with the stylus...very frustrating. So that was a wasted purchase. All the sites and blogs I looked up were predicting the demise of the iPad mini line and I figured they’d probably never update it for use with the Pencil. Damn!

Kate

Jeweller & Silversmith
Tasmania, Australia
http://www.katecase.com/