[NTLK] Newton 2000

Sylvain Pilet sylvain at pilet.net
Wed Feb 6 17:12:14 EST 2019

Hi Dale,
$35 is a good price!

Unless there is already to install drivers on this Newton, the first thing to look for is a dongle for the serial port (in the top of the Newton the small long connector) it will allow you to connect it to a computer (an old computer by the serial port, or a recent one with besides a serial / usb adapter) because otherwise you will not be able to add anything or save on your Newton.
Here is a model: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/362439482271

Sylvain

http://message-pad.net