[NTLK] Newton 2000

Dale Cousins dale at dalesmail.co.uk
Wed Feb 6 12:17:51 EST 2019

I'm now the proud owner of a 2000, it arrived today to me in the uk from
USA via an successful offer of $35 on ebay.
it comes with nothing other that the unit itself no flip over cover no
cables not even the stylus but luckily it has the 4 AA battery holder and
after putting a set of new batteries in it powered up with no problems at
all.
moving forward i think i will need to track down the connection adaptor and
maybe see about what PCMCIA cards i have for my Toshiba libretto that will
also work as they are 16bit cards.

Let me know what you think i should be looking for?

thanks Dale.