[NTLK] Backlight Quesiton

Sylvain Pilet sylvain at pilet.net
Thu Apr 18 00:50:38 EDT 2019

Hi Mark,

I change my backlight myself, and I tried all three colors. Greens are like the original and are very good. Blue is my favorite (but it's a matter of taste). On the other hand, the whites are not suitable for Newton, the screen is less readable with the whites.
It is sometimes necessary, also to change the capacitor on the motherboard, if (before the change of backlight) the Newton buzzes too much, when the backlight is lit, then it is necessary to change the capacitor at the location C121. See the page of Frank Gründel (https://www.pda-soft.de/2x00backlightreplacement.html)

Sylvain
http://message-pad.net