[NTLK] Codename: Cadillac

Grant Hutchinson grant at splorp.com
Wed Apr 3 12:30:05 EDT 2019

> On Apr 2, 2019, at 8:48 PM, insidenewt <insidenewt at protonmail.com> wrote:
>
> I'm still working my way through not only the different code names, but some of the other nuances that 20+ years brings to light. Just for reference, I have emails that span from codenames Jr.(92), Bic, Lindy, Cadillac and a few others. My ultimate goal will be cataloging all the data for everyone. Maybe as more information comes to light, we'll have a greater understanding of the data.

Absolutely.

I have been adding basic details about prototypes, code names, and related information to the Newton Glossary for years.

Here’s just a taste ...

https://newtonglossary.com/terms/bic
https://newtonglossary.com/terms/cadillac
https://newtonglossary.com/terms/figaro
https://newtonglossary.com/terms/mont-blanc
https://newtonglossary.com/terms/bunwarmer
https://newtonglossary.com/terms/denali
https://newtonglossary.com/terms/bauhaus
https://newtonglossary.com/terms/ralph
https://newtonglossary.com/terms/armadillo
https://newtonglossary.com/terms/armageddon
https://newtonglossary.com/terms/armistice
https://newtonglossary.com/terms/fat-man
https://newtonglossary.com/terms/frankenbuckey

Based on the information you’re providing, it looks like I’ll need to update the Bic, Cadillac, Mont Blanc, and related entries. Information has always been so sketchy around those devices, it’s nice to get more clarification.

> I'm kinda rushing this out, but here are some other tidbits that I hope you will enjoy. NuBus card, ROM
>
> https://www.dropbox.com/s/j8f16gndyikqe5f/RomCard93.png?dl=0
> https://www.dropbox.com/s/qfrgqlnk0jf6nco/RomSample93.png?dl=0

Very cool.

g.