[NTLK] Codename: Cadillac

insidenewt insidenewt at protonmail.com
Tue Apr 2 22:48:20 EDT 2019

Great to hear these were of interest/use to you and hopefully to the community.
I'm still working my way through not only the different code names, but some of the other nuances that 20+ years brings to light. Just for reference, I have emails that span from codenames Jr.(92), Bic, Lindy, Cadillac and a few others. My ultimate goal will be cataloging all the data for everyone. Maybe as more information comes to light, we'll have a greater understanding of the data.

I'm kinda rushing this out, but here are some other tidbits that I hope you will enjoy. NuBus card, ROM

https://www.dropbox.com/s/j8f16gndyikqe5f/RomCard93.png?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/qfrgqlnk0jf6nco/RomSample93.png?dl=0