[NTLK] Newton cable

Dennis Swaney romad at nvwisp.com
Tue Sep 18 20:14:04 EDT 2018

Oops, you're right, Frank. Here is the pinout for that DBK-103 cable from
Hosa: http://hosatech.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/DBK-100_Pinout.pdf

Interestingly, the link to the cable was one that Google gave me when I was
searching for a cable that would work with an USA-19hs.

Sincerely,
Dennis B. Swaney

"I think, therefore I Mac"