[NTLK] Keyspan USA-28X on OSX 10.13.6 (High Sierra)

Chris Wright chriswright at gmx.net
Sat Aug 25 17:08:17 EDT 2018

I have this adapter working on my 2014 MacBook Air with NCX 3.0.2. The connection is solid once made, but getting it there can be a little tricky.

I can’t remember where I read the info (on here?!) but if you attach the Newton to the computer and open the connection slip before opening NCX it will connect, once you have worked out which serial port to use. However if you disconnect, you’ll need to restart your Mac before it will reconnect.

Regards
Chris