[NTLK] eMate 300 Memory Upgrade

Grant Hutchinson newtontalkmessages at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 12:50:04 EDT 2018

> On Apr 2, 2018, at 2:33 AM, Ermin Mistica <erminmistica at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Anyone know of a secret stash of eMate Memory upgrade cards? I remember Newertech making them but they are hard to come by.

They are one of most elusive Newton-related upgrades ever. In my 25 years as a Newton user (and collector/hoarder), I have only stumbled across one of them ... and it's currently installed in one of my eMates.

As far as I know, the only current source for non-NewerTech upgrades is Newton Sales.

http://www.newtonsales.com/emate.htm

I've never ordered anything from Newton Sales, but others on the list have had mixed experiences.

Maybe Jake Bordens would like to tackle a project like this?

g.