[NTLK] [FS] Selling it all, mostly

Scott Hoffman hoffo at gmx.com
Sat Sep 23 16:46:09 EDT 2017

Hi all,
       Still have some Newton items to sell - here's a little more complete list of what's left:
1. T-Mobile Merlin wireless modem card
2. Motorola Montana 33.6 modem card, no adapter
3. Farallon Skyline WiFi card
4. AmbiCom Bluetooth CF card
5. iMation SuperDisk drive and box of diskettes
6. Newton leather "briefcase"
7. Battery booster pack
8. VHS demo tapes X2
9. Newton logo fanny pack
10. 2x 1x0 charging cradles, 1 boxed 1 loose
11. AMUG CDs with software
12. NTK in original box, CD version
13. MP 110
14. OMP in slip case
15. Cigarette pack fax modem
16. OMP zipper case with original demo card and Newton fax modem card

      Let me know if you're interested,
      Take care,
       Scott