[NTLK] Hiroshi Noguchi

Noah Leon moosefuel at gmail.com
Fri Sep 15 09:39:13 EDT 2017

So I was on Tony Kahn’s great site, myapplenewton.blogspot.ca, and I came across the part where he mentions that “[Hiroshi Noguchi’s] developmental contribution to the community ranks alongside those of Paul Guyot, Simon Bell and Eckhart Koppen” (Hiroshi Noguchi developed the wifi driver for Wavelan cards many years ago). I think it would be really awesome to get a comment or even an interview from him for my film, but he’s sort of an enigma. I haven’t been able to figure out who he is or how to contact him. Does anyone know? Who is… Hiroshi Noguchi?

noah