[NTLK] Hello All:...I was playing around with my MP2100 e...

Forrest Buffenmyer newton_phoenix at mindspring.com
Mon Nov 13 07:28:00 EST 2017

Hello All:
I was playing around with my MP2100 earlier today, opening apps I hadn't looked at in a while, and I saw Newt's Weather. I recall trying it out before, and that it didn't seem to work properly. Now, it looks like it actually tries to retrieve info. What comes back, anyway, is fairly close to being accurate... which is a pleasant surprise.
Since I have no documentation I have some unanswered questions. Perhaps someone here has the answers. (BTW I am using rainmaker.wunderground.com to connect.)
The biggest questions that I have concern the digital clock that appears in the upper left corner. It looks like it can be changed to some other time (perhaps--in the future?), but doing so seems to have no effect on the data output.

While the minutes are accurate, the hours aren't anywhere close to the actual time at my location.

Does anyone know how this app works?

Mahalo,
Forrest

--