[NTLK] Translating list posts [Was: Newton 2000 and MacbookAir with NCX]

Dennis Swaney romad at mac.com
Wed Mar 29 15:04:52 EDT 2017

Grant, the way I see it, English is used for the vast majority of the posts
and is probably the primary language of Newtons. Anyone know the percentage
of all Newtons/eMates for that were in French and the percentage that were
in German? If less than 10% combined, then posting only in French
drastically reduces the poster getting an answer to their question or vice
versa, answering a question from an English-only (non-French or German)
poster. Fortunately for German posters we have Guru Frank as a member so
they aren't in quite the same boat as our Francophone members. Thus even a
translation of the French text into "Goonglish" would be of more help to
the poster  than just the French text.

Sincerely,
Dennis B. Swaney

"I think, therefore I Mac"