[NTLK] Newton to DB9 to USB Connection Conundrum

Vladislav Korotnev vladkorotnev at gmail.com
Sun Jul 2 11:00:32 EDT 2017

The null-modem is not necessary as it crosses over the Tx/Rx lines between it’s plugs, so likely it won’t work with that.
Are you sure you have the correct port selected in NCX settings?

// Ak.R.

iOS/Mac/Windows & Web developer
Vaporwave/ambient producer, sound/video engineer

Genjitsu Gadget Lab Member 001
http://genjit.su