[NTLK] Einstein on Android

Dan dan at dbdigitalweb.com
Tue Jan 24 19:57:11 EST 2017

Great news!  Actually all of the Einstein news lately is wonderful.  But
one thing comes to mind, has anyone ever found a way to get data in or
back out of Einstein?  Last I new there wasn't any import ability unless
you got email working and emailed something to yourself and retrieved it
with a desktop computer or such.

Perhaps I am out of date, and if so I am happy to be wrong. :)

-Dan