[NTLK] [OT] Happy New Year

Dan dan at dbdigitalweb.com
Sun Jan 1 17:08:18 EST 2017

While a nice idea, I think when you get that far Apple would step in
with a cease and dissident order since the emulator is based on their
code.  Yes you still need to provide the MP2x00 ROM but I have to think
that if one had a kickstarter, they would send legal in even if it was
within the law.  And who would have the money to fight such a battle?
Let alone the energy.

Small builds/project Apple won't care or notice.  You go big like that,
and they will wield the hammer faster than you can say smash.