[NTLK] Dash Board Software

Comcast r.dasilva at comcast.net
Thu Feb 16 03:37:12 EST 2017

I read that Mason Mark, the developer of Dash Board, released the source code for his utility program. In his story on Github (https://github.com/masonmark/Dash-Board-for-Newton-OS) he also mentions something about one day releasing a free version. But I don’t think he ever got around to it. This was 4 years ago. Does anyone know if there’s a free version out there or how we could acquire a registration? Since the company (FiveSpeed) is no longer in business, there doesn’t seem a way to obtain a fully functioning version that doesn’t expire after the demo period. It’s a shame because Dash Board seems like a very useful utility for the MP2100.

Thanks,
Rubens